I have often stated how much I love BB creams. The things about a BB cream is that it really doesn’t feel like you’re wearing make-up. Don’t get me wrong, I love a cake face from time to time, but it really is a bit much for everyday wear. You with me? There is nothing wrong if you choose to wear heavy make-up everyday, but I prefer a lighter approach to my daily make-up routine.
When it comes to beauty posts in general on this blog, I like to talk about the products I am loving. And at this moment, I am loving the Maybelline Dream Pure 8-in-1 BB Cream.
- Conceals imperfections
- Helps protect against the appearance of blemishes
- Oil-free, non-greasy
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Clarifies the skin’s look
- Conceals redness
- Hydrates & smoothes
- Complements the skintone
Now that I have shared what Maybelline promises in this product, I would like to share with you the 5 Things I Love about the Maybelline Dream Pure 8-in-1 BB Cream:
- It is very lightweight, & it doesn’t even feel like I’m wearing make-up.
- Even though I am tan, I am on the fairer side, & I feel as though the Medium Deep shade that I tried almost adjusted to my skin tone. Sounds a bit far-fetched, I know. But honestly, it went on slightly darker than what it looked like when my face was done. Hope that makes sense.
- I have normal/combination skin & even though this is ‘For Oily Skin’, I still feel as though it was ‘perfect’ for me. My skin was matte, but it didn’t look dry. It really has a nice finish to it. And I didn’t even use any powder to set it.
- It is light-medium coverage which I personally LOVE. However, it is build able if that is the look you are going for.
- It lasts a full work day (8am – 6pm) without it looking like it is sliding off my face. It stays put all day long.
So, there you have it, the 5 reasons why I am loving the Maybelline Dream Pure 8-in-1 BB Cream.
**Disclaimer | Product was sent to me by Maybelline, however this post has not been sponsored. The views in this post are my own, & have not been paid for 😉