I think the camel coat is such an important item to own right now. And, styling the camel coat is absolutely simple because it is such a neutral shade that can be paired with almost any other colour. What I love about the camel coat is that it gives an almost instant sense of effortless style. In today’s look post I chose to pair my camel coat with #allblackeverything as my Instagram friends would say. There are many shades of camel, & while my camel coat is actually richer in person, it photographed more on the stone side. But nevertheless, the same applies to various shades in this family. So now, I am going to share with you my tips on styling the camel coat.
- Blue skinny jeans (a boyfriend jean too) & a white Tee paired with your camel coat make for a glorious ‘I just threw this on’ look.
- Animal print pairs amazingly with camel shades, so why not add an animal print shoe or handbag.
- Grey is absolutely on trend right now, & even better that it looks fab with camel. Why not wear your all grey ensemble with a camel coat?
- Black/White or Navy/White stripes look great with camel shades. Don’t be afraid to wear a striped dress or Tee when wearing a camel coat.
- If you’re a hat girl, then pair your camel coat ensemble with your favourite wool or felt hat.
- Wearing head-to-toe white or cream looks beyond amazing when you add a camel coat. I’m not saying anymore here. Just do it. Ok?
- If you’re the kind of girl who likes the idea of a camel coat, but you aren’t into ‘dressy’ dressing, the camel coat does not only have to be worn in a ‘dressed up’ way. You can wear it with your favourite sneakers & a casual longer length Tee or dress.
- Mixing shades of camel in your look can make for quite the sight. Personally, I have been investing in tan & camel pieces of late because I am in love with how this looks.
- The simplest way to spice up your camel coat ensemble is to add a fun scarf. Look at chunky knitted scarves, or fun printed options.
- Don’t be afraid to step away from more neutral, traditional colour palettes. Have fun with it.
Camel Coat (China purchase) | Top (Forever21) | Skirt (MANGO) | Bag (Blackcherry Bags) | Heels (ASOS) | Sunglasses (Chloe Eyewear)
Images by: Jerome Stoffels Photography
**SIGN UP for the newsletter because there is something HUGE coming next week & you won’t want to miss out on it! xx