I tried the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray when I travelled to London with the brand back in March. When I received it as a party favour, I was so excited because I had never tried it before. But also because I’ve never met an UD spray I didn’t like, so I had high hopes. But before I get into the reasons you need to try this product out, here’s how Urban Decay describes it…
“Created in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, and inspired by the Korean water trend, Quick Fix is even more hydrating than our B6 Prep Spray. This energizing formula is versatile enough for everyone (regardless of skin type), feels amazing, and is loaded with skin-nourishing ingredients such as vitamin B3, Sepitonic™ M3 and coconut water. Feed your skin intense moisture as you prep, prime and balance your complexion.”
5 Reasons Why YOU Need The Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray:
- The Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray smells of the most delicious coconuts. You literally feel like you’re on a tropical island.
- While in Palm Springs recently, this was a lifesaver while I sunbathed. I kept my face & décolletage area hydrated by using the product every half hour.
- When used over your foundation/concealer, it gives the face a skin-like finish by assisting in the products melting into the skin rather than sitting on top like a cake-face-mess. And we do not want that right?
- The Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray is a great travel companion. Long flights leave the skin feeling dehydrated & lacking lustre. A little spritz of this will keep your skin in top form while travelling on your next vacay.
- The formula is filled with nourishing vitamins that are great for the skin. You can pretty much give your skin the extra boost anywhere, anytime.
RSP: R460 (118ml) – BUY
I own the 30ml bottle of the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray but you can bet that I will be purchasing the big boy on Urban Decay’s new online shop. The truth is, I am almost out of this gem, & it’s barley been a month. I’m just so trigger happy spraying it all over myself LOL. But we know I’m a more is more kind of girl anyway!
Have you tried this product out? If so, what are your thoughts?